Objective: The overall objective of the project is to support GDPC in achieving one of its strategic goals which is to create a fully functional post award e-procurement system focussing on e-catalogues, including also e-ordering, e-invoicing, e-delivery. These catalogues will be used for contract management of supplies and/or services by the GDPC itself, the majority of Greece’s public contracting authorities as well as economic operators.
- Strategy development, analysis, prototyping, testing and piloting resulting in
- an overall strategy to expand e-procurement processes,
- an investment and customizing plan for a post award e-procurement system
- and the use of techniques and instruments for electronic and aggregated procurement.
- Technical implementation, customization and dissemination resulting in
- an action plan for the full implementation of e-catalogue processes and/or Dynamic Purchasing Systems and/or Framework Agreements through ESIDIS for the majority of contracting authorities in Greece
- the GDPC`s staff being familiarized with the modules of ESIDIS
- the dissemination of the system to the economic operators already enrolled in ESIDIS including trainings for potential bidders in public tenders
- developed KPIs incorporated in the e-catalogue system
- the set up of trainings and learning concepts
- the build-up of GDPC`s personnel competence in setting up and running e-catalogues tenders.