The overall objective of the project is to strengthen the international competitiveness of the destination Tunisia through the implementation of « Qualité Tourisme Tunisie ».
- Update legislation and regulations related to quality in the tourism sector. Legislation and regulations related to quality in the tourism sector have been put in place
- Label “Qualité Tourisme Tunisie”:
- provided with a regulatory framework,
- positioned in relation to its public and private competitors and partners, national and international counterparts
- provided with an effective public implementation, support and control system (possibly outsourced).
- Setting up the label “Qualité Tourisme Tunisie” in two pilot regions in Tunisia (the choice of the regions will be done in a participatory and transparent manner)