The project will focus on the areas of digital skills assessment, life-long learning and measures for target-group based training/up- and re-skilling (digital skills) and aim to enable the authorities to develop and implement effective and sustainable strategies to standardise, assess and raise digital competences of citizens (Bavaria) and within the public administration (North Rhine-Westphalia).
- increase the cooperation of the two Länder regarding digital competences
- increase (digital) competitiveness
- achieving sustainable economic and social convergence, resilience and recovery
- supporting Germany’s efforts to strengthen their institutional and administrative capacity, including at regional and local level
- facilitating socially inclusive, green and digital transitions
- effectively addressing the challenges identified in the country-specific recommendations
- ensure coherence with the strategies and plans of the European Commission to raise digital skills within the EU (Digital Decade etc.)